THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 l eft over chocolate easter bunny aprox 150 g (cabourys if possible)
- 40 g sugar
- 30 g cornflour
- 500 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
place sugar, easter bunny & cornflour in to TM & pulverise for 15-20 secs on speed 9.
add milk and cook for 7 mins @ 90 deg. on speed 4
custard is ready to serve hot or put into container and cool in fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)