THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 l eft over chocolate easter bunny aprox 150 g (cabourys if possible)
- 40 g sugar
- 30 g cornflour
- 500 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
place sugar, easter bunny & cornflour in to TM & pulverise for 15-20 secs on speed 9.
add milk and cook for 7 mins @ 90 deg. on speed 4
custard is ready to serve hot or put into container and cool in fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls