- 50 gram raw sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg (ground)
- 50-80 grams Meringues
- 150 grams Granny Smith Apple
- 150 grams Green Packham Pears
- 50 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 750 grams Pot set Yoghurt, frozen in ice cube trays
- 250 grams ice cubes
- 25 grams honey
Place sugar, cinnamon stick, cinnamon & nutmeg into mixing bowl and mill 15 seconds, speed 10.
Add meringues, apple, pear and baby spinach and chop 10 seconds, speed 5-6
Add frozen yoghurt and ice and blend for 1.5 minutes, speed 9 with the aid of the spatula.
Add honey and blend for a further 30 seconds, speed 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Simple Jelly from Cordial
- Cornflake honey slice
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Healthy Anzac Biscuits
- 'Never buy' Tomato sauce
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Satay Sauce
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry