- 50 gram raw sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg (ground)
- 50-80 grams Meringues
- 150 grams Granny Smith Apple
- 150 grams Green Packham Pears
- 50 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 750 grams Pot set Yoghurt, frozen in ice cube trays
- 250 grams ice cubes
- 25 grams honey
Place sugar, cinnamon stick, cinnamon & nutmeg into mixing bowl and mill 15 seconds, speed 10.
Add meringues, apple, pear and baby spinach and chop 10 seconds, speed 5-6
Add frozen yoghurt and ice and blend for 1.5 minutes, speed 9 with the aid of the spatula.
Add honey and blend for a further 30 seconds, speed 9.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars