- 50 gram raw sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg (ground)
- 50-80 grams Meringues
- 150 grams Granny Smith Apple
- 150 grams Green Packham Pears
- 50 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 750 grams Pot set Yoghurt, frozen in ice cube trays
- 250 grams ice cubes
- 25 grams honey
Place sugar, cinnamon stick, cinnamon & nutmeg into mixing bowl and mill 15 seconds, speed 10.
Add meringues, apple, pear and baby spinach and chop 10 seconds, speed 5-6
Add frozen yoghurt and ice and blend for 1.5 minutes, speed 9 with the aid of the spatula.
Add honey and blend for a further 30 seconds, speed 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Easy Biscuits (gluton free)
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Honey cheese bread
- Honey-soy chicken wings