- 10 Grannysmith Apples, I used large apples (if you use small apples, add a few extra apples)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 90 grams Butter
- 160 grams Self Raising Flour, I used GF self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon Cinammon
- 110 grams brown sugar
Peel and slice apples
Add half the apples to the TM bowlAdd the sugar, Then add remaining apple.
Fill the TM bowl with water - enough to cover half the apples only.To cook the apples, 8minutes, 100degrees, onthe counter clockwise setting , speed 2
Remove the apples from TM bowl and place aside for later.
Melt butter in the tm bowl, 30seconds, 50degrees, Speed 2. Note, the butter doesnt have to be full melted (just softened enough so it mixes easily)
Add Flour & cinammon to TM bowl, mix for 30seconds, on the reverse setting on speed 3. If needed, scrape the edges with the spatuler and mix again for a few seconds as above.
Add the sugar and mix for 30seconds, on the reverse setting on speed 3... Scrape the edges of the bowl again, and then mix again as above.
Add apple to a baking dish (either a large one or smaller ones if you want individual servings)
Sprinkle the crumble over the top & place in oven for 20 mins (for large dish - time maybe less for the smaller dishes).Crumble should be golden brown when removed
In the Oven
Accessories you need
The apple are firm & hold their shape when cooked for 8mins... If you want your apples to be "mushier" cook for 10-12 minutes...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars