- 100 grams raw sugar, or substitue
- 180 grams chocolate, dark chocolate for a deeper colour
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee, luke warm
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 500 grams ice cubes
- 10 grams cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 100g of sugar into mixing bowl mill 30sec/speed 9
Add 180g chocolate broken in small pieces 30sec/speed 9
Add cocoa powder, vanilla essence, salt, coffee & ice cubes into mixing bowl and blend 60 sec/speed 9 then while mixing add egg white.
Serve immediately or into a freezer container & straight into freezer.
Easy Chocolate Sorbet
You can replace sugar, dairy and egg with a more suitable substitue for your dietary needs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)