- 100 grams raw sugar, or substitue
- 180 grams chocolate, dark chocolate for a deeper colour
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee, luke warm
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 500 grams ice cubes
- 10 grams cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 100g of sugar into mixing bowl mill 30sec/speed 9
Add 180g chocolate broken in small pieces 30sec/speed 9
Add cocoa powder, vanilla essence, salt, coffee & ice cubes into mixing bowl and blend 60 sec/speed 9 then while mixing add egg white.
Serve immediately or into a freezer container & straight into freezer.
Easy Chocolate Sorbet
You can replace sugar, dairy and egg with a more suitable substitue for your dietary needs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Beef fajitas
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)