- 500 grams full fat, semi skimmed, or long life milk
- 80 grams GF Cornflour
- 100 grams raw sugar, or granulated
- 25 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 dash cinnamon, (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add ingredients to bowl in order then cook for 8 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Egg free chocolate custard
Exclude the cinnamon and include some orange zest or vanilla, let your tastebuds lead you.
The surface will get a skin if left to cool for long, so if saving for later put some cling wrap over the surface gently touching the surface of the custard.
With the amount of cornflour used in this recipe it is certainly a delectable custard to eat cold with a spoon, alternatively you could use it in a trifle.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Churros - Gluten free
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Cinnamon slice