- 1C rolled oats
- 1C almonds, optional: roast in oven 8-10 minutes first
- 2C Coconut (flakes, desiccated, anything), optional: roast in oven 8-10 minutes first
- 1C Mixed sunflower seeds, pepitas, pine nuts, flax seeds, chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 dates
- 1C+1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1/2C honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 120 grams choc chips, Any flavour, or a mixture
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Optional: Roast almonds and coconut in oven at 180 for 8-10 minutes.
1. In mixing bowl, place oats, almonds, coconut, mixed seeds, salt, and dates. Mill on speed 10/15 seconds/MC.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, mix peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract. Microwave until smooth, 30-45 seconds. Stir well.
3. Add to mixing bowl. Mix on speed 5/8 seconds/MC. Scrape down sides, mix on speed 5/8 seconds/MC.
4. Allow to cool slightly so choc chips don't melt too much. Add choc chips. Mix on speed 3/15 seconds/MC.
5. Form balls (I make them a little smaller than a golf ball) and place in fridge to set. Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Can use up to 1+1/4 cups peanut butter.
Can use home made peanut butter.
Can add a couple of drops of peppermint oil or orange oil.
Great for a quick bite through the day, and as an after school snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto