- 1 Cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Milk, ( I used Full Cream)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 60 g Butter
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients to your machine and blitz sp 6 for 20-30 seconds MC on, it will be dry and crumbly.
Add the sugar mix ingredients to a saucepan and bring to 115 degrees celsius gently stirring, or until mixture is bubbling and frothy.
Remove from heat and add your dry ingredients, stir vigorously.
You can add the sugar mix to your machine and mix in there but be very careful as mixture is extremely hot!
Pour into a lined slice pan and push mixture down, refridgerate for atleast 45mins. Then you can remove from fridge and slice.
I store mine in the fridge in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
These were sweet but very close to the Europe bar, sugar could be reduced a little I think but not too much as it will effect the way it sets, you could try with 1/3 of a cup.
For peanut allergies you could sub the peanut butter with almond or cashew butter, for nut allergies you could sub with Tahini.
You could also try and sub the honey for rice malt syrup but i have not tried this.
Makes 20 bars.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls