- 120 g homemade vanilla bean marshmallows, roughly chopped
- 100 g slivered almonds
- 30 g Desiccated Coconut
- 100 g Turkish delight
- 500 g milk or dark chocolate
Prepare one quantity of the homemade vanilla bean marshmallows (see related recipe). //tinyurl.com/vanillamarshmallow
Line two baking trays and place almonds and coconut on separate baking trays so they are evenly spread across. Bake both in a 180°C oven for 15 minutes or until slightly browned.
Place marshmallows into a bowl and coat with toasted coconut. Remove any excess coconut from the bowl. Add slivered almonds and turkish delight and set aside until required.
Line an 18 x 18 cm baking tin with baking paper, allowing the paper to hang over the edges.
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of bowl then melt
8 min/60°C/speed 2.
Pour melted chocolate into the bowl with all other ingredients and evenly coat everything in chocolate using spatula.
Place rocky road mixture into prepared baking tin and leave to set.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats