- 230 g plain flour
- 4 egg yolks
- 20 g Butter
- 25 g rum or vodka
- 75 g sour cream
- Pinch salt
- Approximately 500 g oil, for frying
- Icing sugar to dust
Recipe is created for
all ingredients into TM bowl and with dial set to closed lid position , knead for 1.5
minutes at Interval speed .
into three equal portions and roll out thinly on floured ThermoMat. (1-2mm thickness)
into strrips approximately 10-12 cm long and 3cm wide. Shape faworki by cutting
a slit down the centre of each and pulling one end through to form a loose curled
oil to around 190ºC. (Use thermometer to
make sure you maintain correct temperature.) Deep fry till golden colour
and place onto paper towels to drain.
generously with icing sugar and serve warm if possible.
will keep in an airtight container for a few days.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake