- 130 g feijoas, peeled and cut into thick slices
- 300 grams apples, peeled and cut into thick slices
- 20 g brown sugar
- lemon juice, to taste
- 50 g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 80 g plain flour
- 50 g rolled oats
- 20 g Shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 180C.
Place feijoas, apples, brown sugar and lemon juice into mixing bowl and cook 15 min/90C//speed 1.
Place fruit mixture into a glass baking dish. Set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place butter, flour, oats and coconut into mixing bowl and combine 1 min//.
Place crumble evenly across the top of fruit mixture and bake 20 minutes, or until topping is golden and fruit is bubbling at the edges. Allow to cool slightly and serve warm.
This recipe can easily be doubled.
Serve crumble with recipes from the Everday Cookbook. Pouring custard (pg 54), Whipped cream (pg 16) or Creamy traditional ice cream (pg 154.
This recipe is a Thermomix conversion of Get ready to rumble with crumble - Poached feijoa & apple featured on pg 110 of Ripe Recipes by Angela Redfern
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)