- 500 g Ferrero Rochers
- 600 g full cream milk
- 180 g white sugar
- 4 --- egg yolks
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
12h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. This Recipe is for TM5 Owners.
2. Put Ferrero Rochers into mixing bowl, Add Milk, White Sugar, Egg Yolks & Salt (If using) - Cook 8 minutes/ 90oc / Speed 2.
3. Scrape down side of mixing bowl with spatula.
4. Mix a further more - 20 sec / Speed 6, Then with aid of Spatula mix 10 sec / speed 4.
Transfer amount into a spare container and place in freezer for 12 hours
Ferrero Rocher Ice Cream
Accessories you need
If looking a little dry add a tiny bit more milk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls