- 150 grams macadamia nuts
- 120 grams dried figs, (I used Organic Turkish)
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla powder, (Can use tsp vanilla extract or paste)
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup, (could omit or use raw honey)
Place all ingredients in the bowl and mix on speed 6 for 10-20 seconds or until a sticky dough has formed.
Use tablespoon to make 12 balls. Refrigerate and enjoy
This recipe was adapted from //nicolejoyinspire.com/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Never try another hummus again!
- Rima's Lahmee b ajeen tablee
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Fatet chicken shawerma