- 80 grams rolled oats
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 40 grams pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 40 grams chia seeds
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 80 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 150 grams Dried Figs (stems sniped off)
- 80 grams Butter
- 50 grams honey
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place oats, all seeds and coconut into a mixing bowl and
dry roast 3 mins/120°C//speed 1.
Transfer seed mixture into a bowl and set aside.
Place figs into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 5.
Transfer figs into the bowl with the seed mixture and set aside.
No need to wash bowl after this step.
Place butter and honey into a mixing bowl and
heat 4 mins/115°C/speed 2.
Meanwhile, line a slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
Add reserved seed mixture and figs into the mixing bowl, then
mix 15 sec//speed 4.
Transfer mixture into prepared slice tin and press it down with a flat bottomed glass jar.
Refrigerate until set (at least 1 hour).
Once firm, cut into bars.
Store bars in an air tight container in the fridge.
Note: I use a slice tin 18cm x 28cm. If using a smaller tin, allow for additional cooling time in the fridge as the slice will be thicker.
Wrap individual bars in baking paper to take with you or pop them into lunchboxes for the kiddies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Roquette and Mixed Bean Salad
- OJ - Sugar Free Orange Juice
- Simple Fermented Vegetables
- Super Simple Sauerkraut
- Moroccan Chickpea and Carrot Salad
- Basic Pumpkin Puree
- Tasty Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Cauliflower and Egg Soup
- Gluten Free Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- Refreshing Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- LSA Mix ( Linseed, Sunflower seeds, Almonds)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups