- 200g dark chocolate block
- 1 egg
- 20g Corn Flour
- 500g Milk
- 20g cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place dark chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 10sec/speed9
- Add milk, corn flour, egg and cook 10min/90deg/speed3
- Add cream and mix 10sec/speed5
- Pour mixture into individual cups. Allow creams to cool before covering them and placing them in the fridge. Eat chilled.
try variations with other type of chocolate (milk, orange/dark, mint/dark)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.