- 220 g rms water
- 200 g rms sugar
- 3 x 425 g cans sliced mangoes, drained or equivalent to fresh/frozen mango flesh
- 20 g rms lemon juice (use spatula end to squeeze juice out)
- 300 g rms thickened cream
8Recipe is created for
Boil sugar and water in TM bowl for 5 mins on 100c, speed 2 until syrup thickened..set aside to cool.
Blend mangoes, syrup and juice on speed 8 for 30 secs until smooth. Pour into a bowl. Measure 1 cup of mango mixture back into TM bowl, adding cream and blend on speed 3 for 5 - 10 seconds. Pour this mixture into a 20cm x 30cm laminton pan lined with foil, and freeze until firm. Pour remaining mango mixture over frozen mango cream in pan. Freeze for several hours, or until firm. Cut into bars when frozen and store in freezer until ready to serve..
When cutting into bars...if you tip the tray upside down, peel the aluminum off first and then turn it back to the other side...so that the cream is on the bottom. Use a sharp knife to cut the bar slices so you get a nice clean cut..unlike the photo..where I cut it from the bottom...and it did not cut so well.I also used all coconut cream and it turned out quite icy..where cream will set perfectly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen