- 220 grms water
- 200 grms sugar
- 3 x 425 gcans sliced mangoes, drained or equivalent to fresh/frozen mango flesh
- 20 grms lemon juice (use spatula end to squeeze juice out)
- 300 grms thickened cream
Recipe is created for
Boil sugar and water in TM bowl for 5 mins on 100c, speed 2 until syrup thickened..set aside to cool.
Blend mangoes, syrup and juice on speed 8 for 30 secs until smooth. Pour into a bowl. Measure 1 cup of mango mixture back into TM bowl, adding cream and blend on speed 3 for 5 - 10 seconds. Pour this mixture into a 20cm x 30cm laminton pan lined with foil, and freeze until firm. Pour remaining mango mixture over frozen mango cream in pan. Freeze for several hours, or until firm. Cut into bars when frozen and store in freezer until ready to serve..
When cutting into bars...if you tip the tray upside down, peel the aluminum off first and then turn it back to the other side...so that the cream is on the bottom. Use a sharp knife to cut the bar slices so you get a nice clean cut..unlike the photo..where I cut it from the bottom...and it did not cut so well.I also used all coconut cream and it turned out quite icy..where cream will set perfectly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Apple Almond Tart
- Kids healthy chocolate custard
- Wild Orange Chocolate Mousse Slice
- 5 eggs version swiss roll
- Keto Cheesecake
- Vegan Carrot Cake - Jolanta's version
- Classic Waffles
- Healthy and Quick Apple Dessert
- Variation Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Easy Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Vanilla icecream + variations.