- 500 g rhubarb cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 100 g raw sugar
- 350 g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 100 g water
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 100 g brown rice
- 75 g brown sugar
- 30 g desicated coconut
- 60 g Butter, chopped
Pre-heat the oven to 180C. Gree medium baking dish, or 6 ramekins.
Add rhubarb, raw sugar, vanilla and water into the mixing bowl and cook for 12mins/80C/Speed 1.
Add raspberries and stir 10sec/speed 4.
Set aside in baking dish.
Wash and dry mixing bowl thoroughly
Mill rice to rice flour, 1min/ speed 9.
Add sugar, coconut and butter and with dial set to closed lid position, 30sec/ until crumble mixture forms
Sprinkle on top of rhubarb and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until the fruit is bubbling and the crumble top is golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe is adapted from Dr Sue Shepherd's Low FODMAP Recipe book
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE