THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 7 Green apples, Peeled and Cored
- 10 Cherries or Berries
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- 3 Medjool dates, Pitted
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 500 grams Milk of choice, (I prefer cashew milk)
- 10 grams Arrowroot or Tapioca flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla powder/essence/paste
- 250 grams Raw nuts of choice, (I use raw cashews and raw macadamias)
- 100 grams Ghee, (Or butter if not dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Powder
- 1 pinch Sea salt
55minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking 25min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Dessert Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Custard/mousse Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Baking Autumn Christmas Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Winter
Add all ingredients to the bowl and turbo until you reach the texture you prefer.
Cook for 15 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Place into glass/ceramic dish and set aside.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan forced.
Grind dates on speed 9 for 10 seconds (soak first in hot water if you prefer).
Add bananas and mash on speed 4 for 4 seconds, scrape down bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 7 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4.
Pour over fruit.
Place all ingredients into bowl and mix speed 6 for 4 seconds. If you like it finer, turbo a few times until desired consistency.
Spread over the fruit and custard and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
Serve hot or cold - enjoy!!
You can use any type of fruit you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South Indian Chicken Biryani
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bars
- Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
- Pete Evans Chia Porridge
- Fat Head Danish (LCHF, GF)
- Maple Butter
- Beef and Guinness Casserole
- Carrot and Pineapple Cupcakes
- Roasted tomato soup (low salt) - Emily George conversion
- Mini Victoria Sponge cake and Mini Tea cake
- Lemon & Poppyseed Spiced Biscuits
- Enchilada Sauce (low salt)