- 250 grams coconut oil
- 125g almond butter
- 60g Maple syrup
- 40g Raw Cacao
- 70g blueberries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Creative Easy Natural Quick Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Australian Christmas Easter Father's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Dessert Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian
1. combine coconut oil and melt 80 degrees speed 4 for 2 minutes
2. combine the butter, maple syrup and cacao for 80 degrees speed 4 for 2 minutes
3. place on lined baking tray and top with blueberries
4. place in fridge until set
5. slice into pieces or crack them for a rustic look
Accessories you need
you can substitute almonds butter for other nut butters, e.g cashews butter or peanut butter. you can also swap blueberries for mango, desicated coconut or raw nuts
for more recipes you can follow me on instgram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free