- 150 grams Quinoa flakes
- 120 grams raw almonds
- 120 grams raw walnuts
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams honey
- 40 grams pitted dates
- 20 grams Descicated coconut
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place descicated coconut & cinnamon in mixing bowl.
Mill for 20 sec/Speed 8
set aside (in air tight container for this and future batches)
Place quinoa flakes into mixing bowl
Mill for 60 sec/speed 9
Place dates in mixing bowl
Chop for 10 sec/speed 9
set aside with quinoa
Place almonds, walnuts in mixing bowl
Mill for 10 sec/speed 9
Add honey, oil, dates and quinoa to nut mixture
Mix for 10 sec/speed 5
Roll mixture into 1 teaspoon size balls
then roll in sprinkles.
Place in air tight container in fridge till ready to serve.
You can change the sprinkles by replacing the cinnamon with cocoa powder.
You could also replace dates withanother dried fruit or even a fresh carrot or apple
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (No Sugar)
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Walnut Cheesecake Slice
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake