- 95 grams rolled oats, 'freedom foods' if gluten free
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 60 grams pumpkin seeds, (pepitas)
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 110 grams Butter
- 80 grams Maple syrup pure
- 6 --- large pitted dates
- 160 grams dried fruit of choice, apricots, sultanas, raisins, blueberries
- 40 grams rice bran cereal, or wheat germ
8Recipe is created for
Place all the seeds, coconut, rolled oats and rice bran into the bowl and dry toast for 5 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1 .
Place the dates and apricots (if using) in bowl turbo x3 add butter and maple syrup and heat for 3 minutes/Varoma temp/Speed 4.
Add back the dry ingredients that were set aside, and the dried fruit, and mix for 20 seconds/Speed 3 .
Line a 22cm square cake tin with baking paper. Place the mix in the tin, and press down firmly.
Refrigerate until set. Once firm, cut into bars or squares. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Thank you 'Classmyth' for this amazing recipe which a fellow consultant introduced me to.
Due to a large number of customers who are processed sugar, and wheat free I thought Id add this variant to meet their needs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Choc-orange drizzle/dip
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- Mayonnaise sushi style
- butternut snap biscuits
- Suz's best Banana and date bread
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Blood Orange Sorbet
- Coconut milk- using heat
- Coconut milk
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon