- 95 grams rolled oats, 'freedom foods' if gluten free
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 60 grams pumpkin seeds, (pepitas)
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 110 grams Butter
- 80 grams Maple syrup pure
- 6 --- large pitted dates
- 160 grams dried fruit of choice, apricots, sultanas, raisins, blueberries
- 40 grams rice bran cereal, or wheat germ
Recipe is created for
Place all the seeds, coconut, rolled oats and rice bran into the bowl and dry toast for 5 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1.
Place the dates and apricots (if using) in bowlturbo x3 add butter and maple syrup and heat for 3 minutes/Varoma temp/Speed 4.
Add back the dry ingredients that were set aside, and the dried fruit, and mix for 20 seconds/Speed 3.
Line a 22cm square cake tin with baking paper. Place the mix in the tin, and press down firmly.
Refrigerate until set. Once firm, cut into bars or squares. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Thank you 'Classmyth' for this amazing recipe which a fellow consultant introduced me to.
Due to a large number of customers who are processed sugar, and wheat free I thought Id add this variant to meet their needs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Choc-orange drizzle/dip
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- Mayonnaise sushi style
- butternut snap biscuits
- Suz's best Banana and date bread
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Blood Orange Sorbet
- Coconut milk- using heat
- Coconut milk