- 100 g white rice
- 200 g Tapioca pearl
- 300 g sugar
- 1000 g coconut milk
- Few drops red colouring
- Few drops Green colouring
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1, Put in rice mill at 30 sec, speed 10
2, add in tapioca pearl mill for 1min speed 10
3, Put aside
4, Add sugar and coconut cream into the bowl. 3min 70'c at speed
5, Add in to dry ingredient 1min, speed 6
6, Pour into three seperate bowl
bowl 1 - white (leave original)
bowl 2 - a few drop of Green coloring
bowl 3 - a few drop of red coloring
7, Pour hot Water into the bowl and put the veroma on the top
8, Oil 9" (22cm) round tin
9, Pour the first layer white into the tin about 250g . at 15min, veroma and speed 3
10, Pour the green colout layer 250g, 15min, veroma and speed 3
11, Pour the red layer 250g 15min, veroma and speed 3
12, Repeat no 9 to 11 twice till the batter complete.
13, Leave the cake in the tin till it completely cool before turning out to the board for cutting
best cut the cake the next day to your desire shapes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake