- 10 g instant coffee granules, Maccona
- 40 g raw almonds
- 120 g Gluten free plain flour
- 60 g castor sugar
- 90 g unsalted butter, Chilled &amp; Cubed
- 330 g Mascarpone Cream Cheese
- 500 g Fresh ricotta
- 4 eggs
- 300 g castor sugar
- 80 g Masala Wine
- 5 g Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1.5 tbsp gluten free cornflour
- 1.5 tbsp water
Preaheat oven to 150'c.
Line the base of a 20cm round spring form cake tin with baking paper (Do Not grease the sides of the cake tin until adding filling).
Place Coffee into bowl and mill 30sec/sp10, MC on.
Add Almonds to bowl and mill 10sec/sp10, MC on.
Add flour, sugar & butter, mix 10sec/sp4, MC on. Scrape down sides and repeat, it will resemble coarse crumbs.
Place base mixture into the cake tin and press gently with your
fingers until even and then smooth out with the back of a spoon.
Bake 15-20 mins or until lighlt golden, set aside.
Wipe out bowl with paper towel or dry cloth.
Place Mascarpone, Ricotta, Eggs, Sugar, Masala and Vanilla into bowl and blend 20sec/sp8, MC on, scrape down sides.
In a small bowl combine the Cornflour & Water until smooth, add to filling mixture and blend 10sec/sp8, MC on.
Grease the side of the cake tin with a little butter or spray oil.
Pour the filling mixture over the base, tap lightly on the bench to
remove any air bubbles.
Bake for 1 hour, then turn the oven off and leave the cake in the oven with the door closed for another 1 hour.
Refridgerate until cold and serve with Fresh Cream and Grated Chocolate or Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins