- 1 piece ginger, cut into 2.5cm piece
- 250 grams apples, cored and peeled cut into 6 wedges per apple
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 level teaspoons water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put 2.5cm piece of ginger into bowl
2 Blitz on speed 7 for 4 seconds
3. Scrape down sides of Bowl
4. Add Rhubarb and Apple pieces to bowl
5. Add caster sugar and water to bowl.
6. Cook for 10 minutes at 90 degrees speed 1.
7. scrape down sides - taste test for sweetness. Check for consistancy. If you are going to use this for crumble or pie do step 8 with the MC off and steaming basket on. If you want runnier consistency leave the MC on for step 8.
8. Leaving the MC on for runny consistancy or replacing the MC with the steaming basket for thicker consistancy 8 Minutes @ 90 degrees speed one.
9. if you prefer your fruit stew puree, leave until under 60 degrees and puree for 10 seconds on speed 6.
10. If you prefer a lumpy consistancy ( like in the picture ) set aside to cool or pour over vanilla or banana icecream .
This is a Tart version - for more sweetness add sugar to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!