- 250 g icing sugar, Bought or Milled in Thermie is fine :)
- 125 g softened butter
- 2 tbsp brandy, (or to taste)
Insert butterfly, and whip butter to a creamy consistency. 1min/sp4. Then with blades/butterfly spinning on sp2, gradually add the icing sugar. Add Brandy and continue to mix for a further 3min/sp2.
Transfer to serving bowl or container and refrigerate until hard!
My Grandfather has been making hard suace for our family every Christmas for as long as I can remember! This compliments fruit cake, christmas pudding and fruit mince pies beautifully! Merry Christmas Thermomixers!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- Mango & LIme Curd
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Baked passionfruit & ricotta cheesecake
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
- CHOCOLATE NIICE-CREAM
- Healthy Chocolate Balls by The Thermo Niche