- 250 g icing sugar, Bought or Milled in Thermie is fine :)
- 125 g softened butter
- 2 tbsp brandy, (or to taste)
Insert butterfly, and whip butter to a creamy consistency. 1min/sp4. Then with blades/butterfly spinning on sp2, gradually add the icing sugar. Add Brandy and continue to mix for a further 3min/sp2.
Transfer to serving bowl or container and refrigerate until hard!
My Grandfather has been making hard suace for our family every Christmas for as long as I can remember! This compliments fruit cake, christmas pudding and fruit mince pies beautifully! Merry Christmas Thermomixers!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Choc Peanutbutter Bliss Balls
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Chocolate Fudge (with homemade Condensed Milk)
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache