- 200 grams almonds
- 200 grams Cashews
- 200 grams pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 20 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons Bare Blends Freeze Dried Greens
- 20 --- fresh pitted Medijool Dates
- 30 grams coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place almonds + cashews + pumpkin seeds + salt + cinnamon + protein powder + freeze dried greens into TM Bowl. Chop 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of the bowl and repeat if necessary. You want the mixture to look like small crumbs.
2. Add pitted dates and melted coconut oil. Mix 10 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down side of the bowl and repeat x 3.
When ready the mixture will stick together when squished with your hands (it will still look crumbly in the TM bowl)
3. Roll mixture into 20 balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
~ You can roll the balls in desiccated coconut at the end if a little something extra~ Make the balls as big or small as you like. I like mine bite size so I can pop one straight into my mouth when I am in a hurry.
~ If you mixture is not sticking together in your hands you can add a little more coconut oil or an extra few dates.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Chocolate Panforte
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel