- 200 grams almonds
- 200 grams Cashews
- 200 grams pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 20 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons Bare Blends Freeze Dried Greens
- 20 --- fresh pitted Medijool Dates
- 30 grams coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place almonds + cashews + pumpkin seeds + salt + cinnamon + protein powder + freeze dried greens into TM Bowl. Chop 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of the bowl and repeat if necessary. You want the mixture to look like small crumbs.
2. Add pitted dates and melted coconut oil. Mix 10 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down side of the bowl and repeat x 3.
When ready the mixture will stick together when squished with your hands (it will still look crumbly in the TM bowl)
3. Roll mixture into 20 balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
~ You can roll the balls in desiccated coconut at the end if a little something extra~ Make the balls as big or small as you like. I like mine bite size so I can pop one straight into my mouth when I am in a hurry.
~ If you mixture is not sticking together in your hands you can add a little more coconut oil or an extra few dates.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie