- 215 grams whole dried cherries
- 50 grams water
- 250 grams pitted dates
- 60 grams Desiccated or shredded Coconut
- 30 grams Melted Coconut Oil
- pinch sea salt
- Extra desiccated or shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a loaf or small square cake tin
2. Put cherries and water to bowl cook 3min/90°C/speed 2.
3. Add dates and blitz 10 seconds/speed 8 until smooth.
4. Add coconut, cacao, coconut oil, salt and mix 10 seconds/speed 8.
5. Press into the prepared tin and smooth the surface.
6. Dust top with coconut and lightly press nibs into the surface.
7. Place into the fridge for 4hrs or freezer for 2hrs. Use sharp knife to cut into pieces.
Replace cherries with any dried fruit.Replace coconut with 145gms nut butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding