- 250 grams Fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 110 grams water
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 5 tablespoon Gut Loving Gelatine
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place strawberries in TM bowl with 1 Tblsp honey and 110g water.
Heat at 100 deg, 4 mins, on reverse. Then blitz 10 sec, speed 4.
Add 3 Tblsp gelatine and blitz 20 sec, speed 4.
Add can of coconut milk, 1 Tblsp honey and 2 Tblsp gelatine to strawberry mix, heat at 70 deg, 3 mins, speed 4. Then blitz for 15 sec, speed 7.
Pour mix into silicone moulds and refridgerate for at least 1 hour. Pop gummies out of moulds & keep in an airtight container. Gummies will keep for about 2 weeks.
Accessories you need
You can use what ever fruit you like.
Fruits can also be frozen if you dont have fresh.
Can be frozen for up to 3 months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti