- 350 grams apples, cored and quartered, eg Granny smith (3 large or 4 smaller)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 100g grams water, Approx
- 30 gram almonds
- 80 grams Walnuts (or pecans)
- 20 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 60 grams honey
Recipe is created for
- Please note the sweetness of apples will depend on your apples - some comments say they aren’t sweet enough, try pink lady apples or a mix of both if you like sweeter apples.
Preheat oven to 160C.
Place apples in Thermomix, sprinkle with cinnamon and add water. Cook for 10 minutes, 90C Reverse + Speed 2. Add another 2 minutes if they need to soften more.
- Once the apples are cooked you have 2 options. You can drain some excess liquid, or leave it in. Then chop apples to desired consistency - don't process at all for chunkier texture, or blend for 10 seconds or Speed 5 to puree more. But it depends on how cooked they are, thickness of slices etc, and if you like more pureed then bump up the speed and add some extra time - watch through lid until you are happy. Add to oven proof dish (this just makes about 6 servings)
- Chop almonds for 2 short seconds Speed 5
- Add walnuts. Chop another 2 seconds Speed 5. Check consistency and chop a second or 2 longer if a finer crumble is desired.
- Add coconut, oats and drizzle honey evenly around the top of ingredients. Combine for about 20 Seconds, Reverse + Speed 3.
- Add crumble to top of apples
- Cook in oven for about 15 - 20 minutes until gently browning.
Serve with Vanilla Custard from Everyday Cookbook or homemade Icecream! Yummy!
It is healthy as a breakfast or snack as well (I even eat it with some milk for breakfast, but that may be weird for some!!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup