- 70 grams rolled oats
- 30 grams fresh spinach leaves
- 2 stalks fresh mint leaves
- 125 grams low fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 100 grams coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint essence
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons Milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add oats to TM bowl and process for 10 seconds / speed 10 until oats resemble fine flour. Pour into small bowl and set aside.
To TM bowl add spinach, mint leaves, coconut milk (or you could use almond or plain milk), maple syrup, cream cheese, vanilla essence, mint essence, and salt and blend for 30 seconds on speed 6 until smooth and creamy.
Add the powdered oats to mixture and process for 10 seconds on speed 6 until smooth - being careful not to overprocess.
Pour the mixture into 2 small glasses and refrigerate until fully chilled. This cheesecake will thicken as it chills (leave for approx 2 hrs to chill).
In a small jug mix together all ingredients for chocolate topping (make sure coconut oil is melted) and divide between the tops of the 2 individual cheesecakes. Refrigerate for a further 10 minutes until the tops are set.
This is a quick and easy natural raw green treat that is healthy enough even for breakfast.
These pretty mint cheesecakes are topped with a hard chocolate layer that you "crack" through to get to the cheesecake.
The green colour comes from the spinach and fresh mint leaves.....but tastes wonderful.
Suitable for TM5 and TM31.
Great St Patricks Day Recipe!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Ricotta Cannoli Cake
- Moist Coconut Cupcakes with "Coconut Ice" Frosting
- Gluten Free Crackers
- Blueberry Croissant Pudding
- Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Cabernet Cranberry and Blueberry Sauce
- Fresh Lime Chickpea Drizzle Cake
- Fresh Lime Custard Cream Butter Cake
- Fresh Lime Almond Torte
- Fresh Lime Curd Ice cream
- Lemon Custard Cream Butter Cake
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna