- 2 bananas, previously frozen, about 3-4cm pieces
- 1 ice tray of frozen milk
- 4 heaped tbsp Milo
- 2 heaped tbsp fresh, lite cream
1. Place frozen bananas, frozen cubes of milk and milo into mixing bowl and blitz speed 9/ 30 sec
2. Scrape down sides of bowl if necessary, and add fresh cream. Mix speed 6/ 10 sec.
3. Serve and enjoy!
Have a supply of frozen milk, frozen yogurt and frozen fruit in the freezer at all times, so you're always ready to make icecream, sorbets, smoothies etc. Great for quick, easy and healthy treats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding