- 2 bananas, previously frozen, about 3-4cm pieces
- 1 ice tray of frozen milk
- 4 heaped tbsp Milo
- 2 heaped tbsp fresh, lite cream
1. Place frozen bananas, frozen cubes of milk and milo into mixing bowl and blitz speed 9/ 30 sec
2. Scrape down sides of bowl if necessary, and add fresh cream. Mix speed 6/ 10 sec.
3. Serve and enjoy!
Have a supply of frozen milk, frozen yogurt and frozen fruit in the freezer at all times, so you're always ready to make icecream, sorbets, smoothies etc. Great for quick, easy and healthy treats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice