- 2 bananas, previously frozen, about 3-4cm pieces
- 1 ice tray of frozen milk
- 4 heaped tbsp Milo
- 2 heaped tbsp fresh, lite cream
1. Place frozen bananas, frozen cubes of milk and milo into mixing bowl and blitz speed 9/ 30 sec
2. Scrape down sides of bowl if necessary, and add fresh cream. Mix speed 6/ 10 sec.
3. Serve and enjoy!
Have a supply of frozen milk, frozen yogurt and frozen fruit in the freezer at all times, so you're always ready to make icecream, sorbets, smoothies etc. Great for quick, easy and healthy treats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free