- 35 grams tahini
- 110 grams cacao butter
- 70 grams almond butter
- 25 grams Maple syrup
- 10 grams cacao powder
- 1 level tsp cinnamon
- 10 grams collagen powder
- 1 level tsp beauty powder
- pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh cacao butter into
Chop 5 seconds speed 5 (skip this step if using buttons or cacao butter is in small chunks)
Melt 4 minutes 100°C speed 2 - 3 (prolong time if needed)
Add all other ingredients to
Mix 10 seconds speed 3 - 4
Pour mixture into chocolate moulds and place into the fridge to set (approximate 1 - 2 hours)
Once set, turn chocolates out and enjoy ! Keep in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Accessories you need
I used Beauty Chefs Inner Beauty Glow Powder & Nutra Organics Collagen Beauty Powder.
Collagen powder could be substitued for a raw/clean protein powder
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake