- 5 carrots, Approx 300g
- 80 grams walnuts
- 140 grams almonds
- 110 grams Dates pitted
- 90 g Oats, rolled
- 50 grams sultanas
- 30 grams Apricots (dried)
- 70 g Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- .5 teaspoon All Spice Ground
- .25 teaspoon nutmeg powder
Add carrots, walnuts, almonds, apricots and dates to bowl. Mix speed 8 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 6 for 10 seconds.
Press into a slice tin and refrigerate for 1hr. Slice and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Chewy Oat Bar
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Gingerbread house (gluten-free)
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Pavlova towers
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake