- 5 carrots, Approx 300g
- 80 grams walnuts
- 140 grams almonds
- 110 grams Dates pitted
- 90 g Oats, rolled
- 50 grams sultanas
- 30 grams Apricots (dried)
- 70 g Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- .5 teaspoon All Spice Ground
- .25 teaspoon nutmeg powder
Add carrots, walnuts, almonds, apricots and dates to bowl. Mix speed 8 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 6 for 10 seconds.
Press into a slice tin and refrigerate for 1hr. Slice and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Fruit Bread
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free Apple and Berry Muffins
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Fresh Turmeric & Ginger Golden Paste
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls