- 125 g Butter, room temp
- 125 g castor sugar
- 30 g cocoa
- 25 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1 egg
- 125 g walnuts, chopped
- 250 g Marie biscuits
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 50 g cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line baking tray (I use 18 x 27cm) with aluminium foil, shiny side up.
Place biscuits in bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 3 - 4 (depending on what size you like. I like some chunky pieces - see pic). Set aside.
Place Butter, Sugar, Cocoa & Vanilla into bowl and melt at 60 degrees for 2 mins on speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients to bowl and combine for 30 second, Reverse, Speed 1.5.
Press firmly into lined baking tray. I use a bbq mate to really press into corners and to make firm.
Add Chocolate & Cream to bowl and melt for 2 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 3.
Spread evenly over base with warm dry knife.
Place in fridge to set for at least a few hours.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars