- 590 g whipping cream
- 300 g condensed milk
- 200 g evaporated milk
- 50 g butter, roughly chopped
- 120 g golden syrup
- 75 g brown sugar
- 50 g honeycomb, roughly chopped
Recipe is created for
1. Insert butterfly. Place 500g cream in TM bowl, whip for 20 seconds, speed 4 or until cream begins to hold its shape, being sure to avoid over processing.
2. Add both milks, mix for 10 seconds, speed 4. Pour mixture into a shallow container, leaving at least 2cm space between mixture surface and top of container. Cover and freeze for a minimum 8 hours.
3. Meanwhile, place butter, golden syrup, sugar and remaining 90g cream in TM bowl, cook for 45 minutes, 90°C, speed 3, MC removed and steamer basket on top to prevent splashes. Pour into glass container and refrigerate once cooled.
4. Remove both ice cream from freezer and caramel from refrigerator. After 1 hour, sprinkle honeycomb over ice cream and drizzle with half the caramel sauce. Using a butter knife, cut and fold ice cream to combine ingredients without mixing together. Return to freezer for a minimum 30 minutes before serving.
Gluten free, vegetarian
To serve, scoop ice cream into serving bowls and drizzle with remaining caramel sauce. Serve immediately.
Chefs’ tip: If you are unable to source honey comb, use chocolate-coated honey comb, which is available from most supermarkets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Seafood Risotto
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Spiked truffles
- Almond pulp truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Fresh petite radish salad
- Petite carrot tartlets