- 125 grams Butter
- 175 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoons Honey.
- 1/4 --- Cup of popcorn kernels
Recipe is created for
make the popcorn first, 1/4 cup of upopped kernels. (I have a popcorn machine, but if you don't have one, just use a microwave popcorn pack. - one without any flavourings added)
Add sugar to mixing bowl and blitz speed 9/ 30 seconds.
Add butter and honey into the Thermomix Bowl, put it on to 70 degrees/Speed 2/4 minutes with Measuring Cup on.
Caramelise on Varoma/Speed 2/9 minutes without the Measuring Cup.
Add popcorn to bowl and stir Speed 1/Reverse/2-3 mins making sure to omit any unpopped kernels. Stir until completely combined.
Once combined, pour out into an oiled tray (can also use oilled cupcake pan, for easy portion sizes) and refrigerate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins