- 1 portion Honeycomb
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1 cans condensed milk
- 1-2 level teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1-2 heaped tablespoons choc chips
Recipe is created for
- Put Butterfly whisk in then add the cream and vanilla bean paste ....
Put your thermie on speed 4 whilst blades are turning add can of condensed milk through the mixing bowl lid until you get the consistency you like be careful not to overwhip it keep your eye on it ....
Crush up your honeycomb that you previously made in your TM6 and add to the top with the choc chips and whack in the freezer for a few hours and enjoy 😍
Accessories you need
It’s highly addictive share with friends or you’ll eat the lot 👩🏻🍳
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Hokey Pokey IceCream Pudding
- Super creamy ice cream
- Bec's Rocky Road
- Chocolate Ganache Slice
- Chocolate Honeycomb cheesecake
- Best ever Honeycomb Cheescake
- Honeycomb Buttercream
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream (FAILSAFE)
- Egg Crumble
- Honeycomb Crunchie Cheesecake