- 1 portion Honeycomb
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1 cans condensed milk
- 1-2 level teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1-2 heaped tablespoons choc chips
8Recipe is created for
Put Butterfly whisk in then add the cream and vanilla bean paste ....
Put your thermie on speed 4 whilst blades are turning add can of condensed milk through the mixing bowl lid until you get the consistency you like be careful not to overwhip it keep your eye on it ....
Crush up your honeycomb that you previously made in your TM6 and add to the top with the choc chips and whack in the freezer for a few hours and enjoy 😍
It’s highly addictive share with friends or you’ll eat the lot 👩🏻🍳
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Hokey Pokey IceCream Pudding
- Super creamy ice cream
- Bec's Rocky Road
- Chocolate Ganache Slice
- Chocolate Honeycomb cheesecake
- Best ever Honeycomb Cheescake
- Honeycomb Buttercream
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream (FAILSAFE)
- Egg Crumble
- Honeycomb Crunchie Cheesecake