- 2 Batches of Ice-Cream from the EDC
- 50 g Glaced Pineapple & cherries
- 20 g Glaced ginger
- grated rind of 1 orange
- 1/2 Cup of Choc Bits
- 1 Cup of dried fruit
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
make the double batch of ice-cream as per directions in the EDC before fully set add all other ingredients and mix SPEED 4-5 for 5 SECONDS this may need assistance with spatular or done in half batch if required
Line a large bowl with cling wrap & tip ice-cream mixture into it and place into fridge overnight.
To release from bowl tip upside down and wrap a warm teatowl around the outside of the bowl with a gentle shake it will release & remove the plastic wrap
I found this online somwhere years ago and converted to TMX
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake