- 30 grams Butter or Margarine
- 200 grams Milk
- 120 grams white sugar
- 210 grams Self Raising Flour
- 10 --- jersey caramels, chopped into small pieces
- brown sugar, to sprinkle
- 110 grams water
- 140 grams caramel topping
Preheat oven to 180C and grease 6 ramekins with cooking spray.
Place butter in mixing bowl and melt 1 min/80C/speed 1.
Add milk and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Add sugar and self raising flour and mix 10 sec/speed 3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix a further 5 sec/speed 3.
Add chopped jersey caramels and mix 10 sec//speed 1.
Spoon mixture into prepared ramekins and clean out the Thermomix bowl.
Place water and caramel topping into the Thermomix bowl and cook 2 min/100C/speed 1.
Sprinkle tops of puddings with brown sugar (so that it's covering the puddings) and pour sauce over the top.
Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes.
Turn out into a bowl and serve with icecream.
Accessories you need
By substituting low fat milk and diet caramel topping, this recipe is a Weight Watchers recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Lemon Slice