- 80 g macadamia nuts, salted & roasted
- 80 g carob, or chocolate buttons
- 4 bananas, peeled, quartered & frozen
Place nuts into mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 8.
Add carob or chocolate and mill for further 5 sec/speed 8.
Add banana pieces and process 30 sec/speed 8.
Serve immediately or freeze for later.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Beetroot brownies
- Low Salicylate/Low Chemical Magic Bean Cupcakes
- Coconut Cacao Truffles Bittersweet
- Raspberry Mousse Cheesecakes
- Raw Carob Bliss Balls
- Spiced Carob & Macadamia Milk
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Buckwheat Crackle
- Almond and Date Bliss Balls
- Carob ginger slice