- 80 g macadamia nuts, salted & roasted
- 80 g carob, or chocolate buttons
- 4 bananas, peeled, quartered & frozen
Place nuts into mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 8.
Add carob or chocolate and mill for further 5 sec/speed 8.
Add banana pieces and process 30 sec/speed 8.
Serve immediately or freeze for later.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Beetroot brownies
- Low Salicylate/Low Chemical Magic Bean Cupcakes
- Bittersweet Coconut Cacao Truffles
- Raspberry Mousse Cheesecakes
- Raw Carob Bliss Balls
- Spiced Carob & Macadamia Milk
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Buckwheat Crackle
- Almond and Date Bliss Balls
- Carob ginger slice
- Caramel Slice