- 80 g macadamia nuts, salted & roasted
- 80 g carob, or chocolate buttons
- 4 bananas, peeled, quartered & frozen
Place nuts into mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 8.
Add carob or chocolate and mill for further 5 sec/speed 8.
Add banana pieces and process 30 sec/speed 8.
Serve immediately or freeze for later.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Reese's Too Easy Bliss Balls
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Beetroot brownies
- Low Salicylate/Low Chemical Magic Bean Cupcakes
- Coconut Cacao Truffles Bittersweet
- Raspberry Mousse Cheesecakes
- Raw Carob Bliss Balls
- Spiced Carob & Macadamia Milk
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Buckwheat Crackle