- 175 grams plain sweet biscuits
- 80 grams Butter, softened
- 1 juice & rind of 1 lemon
- 2 juice & rind of 2 limes
- 395 grams homemade (or store bought) condensed milk
- 300 mls whipping cream
- Place butter in bowl & melt 60 % / s mts / sp 2.
Add biscuits, slightly broken up, & mix 20 secs / sp 2, scraping down sides half way through.
Press into paper lined 20cm spring form pan & place in fridge to set at least 30mts.
Place the both rinds into bowl & mill 10 secs / sp 8. Scrape down & mill a further 10 secs / sp 6. Scrape down well.
Insert butterfly. Add to the rinds, the cream, juices & condensed milk. Mix 1 mt / sp 4 .
Pour over base, cover with glad wrap & place in fridge for at least 2 hrs or overnight to set.
Serve with whipped cream & a slice of lime, or grated rind.
Accessories you need
This is such a delish desert that doesn't need a special occasion to be made. Great for every day desert, or share with a friend & a cuppa.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls