- 1 600ml Thickened Cream, Cold
- 1 egg, Separated
- 200 grams milk chocolate, Cadbury Dairy Milk
Heat a Clean empty TM bowl 30 secs/ 50C / sp1
Add butterfuly to the TM bowl
Place cream in the TM bowl whip 20 secs/ speed 4 until stiffen but not stiff peaks
Add egg yolk, melted chocolate and beaten egg white and Mix 10sec / reverse /speed 2
Scrape down sides and if necessary mix another 10 secs / / speed 2
dont let cream curdle.
Place in bowl refrigerate and serve cold with a few strawberries
Watch the cream as you whip it or it will curdle in next to no time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Mississippi mudcake
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Black Buger Buns
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Blueberry bread / loaves dairy free sugar free Healthy