- 1 600ml Thickened Cream, Cold
- 1 egg, Separated
- 200 grams milk chocolate, Cadbury Dairy Milk
Heat a Clean empty TM bowl 30 secs/ 50C / sp1
Add butterfuly to the TM bowl
Place cream in the TM bowl whip 20 secs/ speed 4 until stiffen but not stiff peaks
Add egg yolk, melted chocolate and beaten egg white and Mix 10sec / reverse /speed 2
Scrape down sides and if necessary mix another 10 secs / / speed 2
dont let cream curdle.
Place in bowl refrigerate and serve cold with a few strawberries
Watch the cream as you whip it or it will curdle in next to no time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice