- 1 600ml Thickened Cream, Cold
- 1 egg, Separated
- 200 grams milk chocolate, Cadbury Dairy Milk
Heat a Clean empty TM bowl 30 secs/ 50C / sp1
Add butterfuly to the TM bowl
Place cream in the TM bowl whip 20 secs/ speed 4 until stiffen but not stiff peaks
Add egg yolk, melted chocolate and beaten egg white and Mix 10sec / reverse /speed 2
Scrape down sides and if necessary mix another 10 secs / / speed 2
dont let cream curdle.
Place in bowl refrigerate and serve cold with a few strawberries
Watch the cream as you whip it or it will curdle in next to no time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls