- 1 600ml Thickened Cream, Cold
- 1 egg, Separated
- 200 grams milk chocolate, Cadbury Dairy Milk
Heat a Clean empty TM bowl 30 secs/ 50C / sp1
Add butterfuly to the TM bowl
Place cream in the TM bowl whip 20 secs/ speed 4 until stiffen but not stiff peaks
Add egg yolk, melted chocolate and beaten egg white and Mix 10sec / reverse /speed 2
Scrape down sides and if necessary mix another 10 secs / / speed 2
dont let cream curdle.
Place in bowl refrigerate and serve cold with a few strawberries
Watch the cream as you whip it or it will curdle in next to no time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates