- 1 600ml Thickened Cream, Cold
- 1 egg, Separated
- 200 grams milk chocolate, Cadbury Dairy Milk
Heat a Clean empty TM bowl 30 secs/ 50C / sp1
Add butterfuly to the TM bowl
Place cream in the TM bowl whip 20 secs/ speed 4 until stiffen but not stiff peaks
Add egg yolk, melted chocolate and beaten egg white and Mix 10sec / reverse /speed 2
Scrape down sides and if necessary mix another 10 secs / / speed 2
dont let cream curdle.
Place in bowl refrigerate and serve cold with a few strawberries
Watch the cream as you whip it or it will curdle in next to no time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread