- 250 g almond milk, unsweetened
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch pink himalayan sea salt
- 1 tbsp zero carb sweetener, Swerve, liquid Splenda, Stevia, etc.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp collagen, Great Lakes, green can
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Put all the ingredients in your 1 minute speed 9. Pour into a container, cover and chill for 3 hours (can be chilled overnight).
This is great for breakfast or a snack. You can play around with the recipe a lot. Start with the almond milk and chia seeds and build from there. You can try different flavours of extracts. The coconut oil and collagen are optional. I add them in to boost the nutrition of the pudding. I make my own almond milk using my TM, it is super easy and so much cheaper.
The pudding needs to sit for a few hours so the chia seeds can expand. If you want you can grind the chia seeds before adding the almond milk to get a smoother consistency. You can also put the pudding back in the TM after it has set and mix at high speed until the pudding is smooth.
You can top your pudding with berries, coconut, nuts, cocoa nibs, whipped cream, etc.
Net Carbs: 1.8 g
Fat: 22 g
Protein: 11 g
71% calories from fat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Cauliflower Version of "I LOVE your potato salad" no-potato salad
- Mushroom "Cauliflower Rice" Risotto - Low Carb
- Olive Garden Salad Dressing - Low Carb
- Low Carb Zuppa Toscana
- Low Carb Catalina Salad Dressing
- Low Carb Pancakes
- Extreme Garlic Caesar Salad Dressing
- Mushroom Beef Soup - Low Carb
- Low Carb Clone of Mushroom soup
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Apple Tea cake
- vegan hot cross buns
- Easy Pumpkin Tart (Crustless)
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Apple slice
- Spiced Meringue Roulade with LCHF variation