- 250 g almond milk, unsweetened
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch pink himalayan sea salt
- 1 tbsp zero carb sweetener, Swerve, liquid Splenda, Stevia, etc.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp collagen, Great Lakes, green can
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Put all the ingredients in your 1 minute speed 9. Pour into a container, cover and chill for 3 hours (can be chilled overnight).
This is great for breakfast or a snack. You can play around with the recipe a lot. Start with the almond milk and chia seeds and build from there. You can try different flavours of extracts. The coconut oil and collagen are optional. I add them in to boost the nutrition of the pudding. I make my own almond milk using my TM, it is super easy and so much cheaper.
The pudding needs to sit for a few hours so the chia seeds can expand. If you want you can grind the chia seeds before adding the almond milk to get a smoother consistency. You can also put the pudding back in the TM after it has set and mix at high speed until the pudding is smooth.
You can top your pudding with berries, coconut, nuts, cocoa nibs, whipped cream, etc.
Net Carbs: 1.8 g
Fat: 22 g
Protein: 11 g
71% calories from fat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Cauliflower Version of "I LOVE your potato salad" no-potato salad
- Mushroom "Cauliflower Rice" Risotto - Low Carb
- Olive Garden Salad Dressing - Low Carb
- Low Carb Zuppa Toscana
- Low Carb Catalina Salad Dressing
- Low Carb Pancakes
- Extreme Garlic Caesar Salad Dressing
- Mushroom Beef Soup - Low Carb
- Low Carb Clone of Mushroom soup
- Cashew Carrot Dip
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Walnut Cheesecake Slice
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free