- 1 packages Milk coffee biscuit
- 155 gram unsalted butter
- 385 grams Cadbury milk chocolate melts
- 450 grams thickened cream
- 1 sachets Vegetarian clear gelatine
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease the tart dish and set aside...
Add butter...1.40 min 50* speed 3
Add packet of biscuits 10 seconds speed 6
Scrape sides then repeat...
Spread the biscuit butter base in tart dish and put in the fridge.
Add Cadbury milk melts, thickened cream and 1 sachet of vegetarian clear gelatine.
3 min 50* speed 2
Scrape bowl and do again
Ensure it reaches to 50*
Pour into biscuit base and refrigerate.
After an hour or so, depends on your fridge, decorate and pop back in the fridge. ( I used sliced strawberries, but you can use whatever you like)
The longer you leave it, the more it will set.
I would recommended to leave it over night, especially if you dont out the gelatine in (which sometimes I don't)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Meghli مغلي
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Layelle's Too Easy Lebanese Rice Pudding
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup