THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 g dark chocolate, 90%, I use Lindt 90%
- 60 g coconut oil
- 50 g Powdered Stevia
- 150 g raw almonds
- 75 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g pepitas
- 40 g flaked almonds
- 40 g chia seeds
- 30 g coconut shards
- 30 g Desiccated Coconut, extra to sprinkle
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Roughly break up chocolate and add to mixing bowl, grate 5 sec/speed 9, scrape down bowl
2. Add coconut oil and heat 3 min/45 degrees/speed 1 no MC. When there is about 1 minute to go, add stevia through hole in lid
3. Add all other ingredients and combine 20 sec//speed 1.5
4. Pour chocolate mixture onto greased and lined baking tray (about 25 cm x 25 cm) and flatten with the aid of the spatula. Sprinkle desiccated coconut over the top and refrigerate for about an hour
5. Remove from fridge and using a large kitchen knife, chop into bite sized pieces. Store in the fridge and enjoy whenever you feel you need that little hit of chocolatey, nutty goodness
To make a paleo version of this recipe, add a couple of tablespoons of honey instead of stevia.
The recipe makes about 30 pieces depending on the size and how many get sampled during the cutting up process.
This is a healthy treat packed full of good fats from the nuts, seeds and coconut. It is also high in omega 3 from the chia. Be mindful that this is still a treat and should be enjoyed in moderation!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- LCHF, Paleo Chilli Cauliflower Rice
- Better than Nonna's Bolognese
- LCHF, Paleo, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Nut Free buns
- LCHF Salmon Rissoles, Gluten Free
- Paleo, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free Banana Ice Cream
- Meat and three veg
- LCHF Cauliflower Mash
- Paleo Chocolate Ice Cream (Dairy free, Sugar free, Nut free)
- LCHF Creamy Cauliflower Rice
- Dairy free, Almond milk chocolate panna cotta (using home made almond milk)
- LCHF Roasted Cabbage Soup