- 120g Butter, cubed
- 120g Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 40g cacao powder
- 40g xylitol or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 40g walnut pieces
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Add cream cheese and butter to TM bowl and mix for 2.5 minutes, 40 degrees on speed 2 until soft and there are no lumps.
Add cacao, xylitol and vanilla extract and mix 5 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add walnuts and mix for 3 seconds on speed 4.
Remove from TM bowl and pour into a container lined with baking paper.
Refrigerate overnight or until set.
Slice and serve.
Accessories you need
The original recipe for this keto fudge is from Ditch The Carbs - I have converted it to be made in the Thermomix.
Perfect for anyone doing LCHF (low carb healthy fat) lifestyle.
Walnuts can be replaced with pecans or almonds if preferred.
If you make this recipe, please come back and leave a comment and rating so that others can see if they'd like to try it too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Chocolate Mouse (translated from Schokoladen-Mousse recipe)
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Jilly’s No Fail Rum Balls
- Gluten free sponge
- Christmas 🎄 jelly candys
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Lemon Slice
- gulten free rice cake
- Biscoff slice
- Variation Thermomix Russian Fudge
- Melted Chocolate
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- LCHF SCOTCH EGGS (LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT)
- THAI HOT CHILLI SAUCE
- LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT CHEESEBURGERS (LCHF)
- (LCHF) BASIC LOW CARB BACON AND EGG QUICHE
- (LCHF) LOW CARB BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
- CLASSIC ITALIAN LASAGNE (OSSO BUCCO)
- CHICKEN AND CHEESE SAUSAGE ROLLS
- LAKSA NOODLE STIR FRY