- 120g Butter, cubed
- 120g Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 40g cacao powder
- 40g xylitol or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 40g walnut pieces
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add cream cheese and butter to TM bowl and mix for 2.5 minutes, 40 degrees on speed 2 until soft and there are no lumps.
Add cacao, xylitol and vanilla extract and mix 5 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add walnuts and mix for 3 seconds on speed 4.
Remove from TM bowl and pour into a container lined with baking paper.
Refrigerate overnight or until set.
Slice and serve.
The original recipe for this keto fudge is from Ditch The Carbs - I have converted it to be made in the Thermomix.
Perfect for anyone doing LCHF (low carb healthy fat) lifestyle.
Walnuts can be replaced with pecans or almonds if preferred.
If you make this recipe, please come back and leave a comment and rating so that others can see if they'd like to try it too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- LCHF SCOTCH EGGS (LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT)
- THAI HOT CHILLI SAUCE
- LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT CHEESEBURGERS (LCHF)
- (LCHF) BASIC LOW CARB BACON AND EGG QUICHE
- (LCHF) LOW CARB BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
- CLASSIC ITALIAN LASAGNE (OSSO BUCCO)
- CHICKEN AND CHEESE SAUSAGE ROLLS
- LAKSA NOODLE STIR FRY
- QUICK AND EASY BEEF NACHOS
- TASTY SHEPHERD'S PIE (POTATO PIE, COTTAGE PIE)
- CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN AVOCADO CAULIFLOWER MASH
- TASTY BEEF LASAGNE