- 2 Packets of cream cheese, Roughly cut
- Juice of 2 lemons and 2 limes
- 2 tins sweetened condensed milk
- 2 heaped teaspoon gelatine disolved in boiling water
- 100 g cream
- 1-2 Batches of lemon butter (Basic cook book) double the cooking time
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut up blocks of Philly Cream Cheese into 8 and add to bowl. Chop 4 sec, sp 5.
Add juice and combine 30 sec, sp3.
Without setting a time, set butterfly running Sp 3 and gradually pour S.C Milk through lid and continue mixing 1 min.
Scrape down sides mix 1 min.
Gradually add cream then gelatine mixture continue mixing 1 min.
Pour mixture into large or small pots and top with lemon butter or into a crumb crust or just grab a spoon and start eating from the bowl ) Set in the fridge a minimum of 2 hours
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Smoked Trout Dip
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake