- 5 heaped tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 lemons
- 1 Block of Philly cheese
- 1 heaped tablespoons Lemonchello liquor or lemon essence
- 6 Ginger Nut Biscuits
Recipe is created for
mix Philly cheese and grated lemon zest until smoothe
and lemonchello speed 4 /6 seconds
place into a large mixing bowl
Wash and dry your thermomix bowl like your life depended on it .
add egg whites whip for 5 mins / 37 degrees speed 3
With butter fly rotating add icing sugar tablespoon at a time through the hole in the lid.
5 mins 37 degrees speed 3 until well combined.
fold egg whites into cream cheese mixture tablespoon at a time until smoothe .
spoon into serving bowls
refridgerate until set
add crushed biscuits on top and serve .
this is not a very stiff mixture and is quite soft .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls