- 5 heaped tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 lemons
- 1 Block of Philly cheese
- 1 heaped tablespoons Lemonchello liquor or lemon essence
- 6 Ginger Nut Biscuits
Recipe is created for
mix Philly cheese and grated lemon zest until smoothe
and lemonchello speed 4 /6 seconds
place into a large mixing bowl
Wash and dry your thermomix bowl like your life depended on it .
add egg whites whip for 5 mins / 37 degrees speed 3
With butter fly rotating add icing sugar tablespoon at a time through the hole in the lid.
5 mins 37 degrees speed 3 until well combined.
fold egg whites into cream cheese mixture tablespoon at a time until smoothe .
spoon into serving bowls
refridgerate until set
add crushed biscuits on top and serve .
this is not a very stiff mixture and is quite soft .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet