- 100 grams dark chocolate chips
- 300 g thickened cream
- 300 g Lite Cream
- 6 tablespoons Milo
- 2 tablespoons coca
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Quick Cooling Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Custard/mousse Dessert
1. Add chocolate chips to bowl and blitz - 5 seconds/Speed 7. Set aside.
2. Place butterfly into bowl. Add thickened cream and lite cream, Milo, cocoa and sugar. Beat - 20 seconds/Speed 4.
3. Add the blitzed chocolate chips and beat - 10 seconds/Speed 4. If it has not thickened, keep beating 5 seconds at a time, until the cream has thickened, and has the 'frangipani' look at the top. Be careful not to overbeat or you'll get Milo flavoured butter!
4. Place in fridge to chill for a few hours. Serve sprinkled with extra Milo!
This will work with half lite cream and half full fat cream this is how i make it
This is also amazing with the 20 Second Milo Brownie as a Milo Parfait for a quick and easy dessert! //thermotwinning.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/milo-parfait.html
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
For more recipes visit THERMOTWINNING on Facebook, Instagram and //thermotwinning.blogspot.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles