- 1 portion Lemon curd EDC
- 120 g Rapdura Sugar, (or raw sugar)
- 1 --- lemon, zest & juice, (remove zest with vege peeler)
- 125 g Butter
- 125 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C & grease ramekins or prepare patty cake cups.
Optional - spoon 2 tbsp of lemon curd into bottom or ramekin or pipe it into the centre of the batter once they have been poured into the cups. You will find the curd sinks to the bottom anyway. Alternatively, serve with lemon curd.
1. Add sugar and zest to TM bowl and mill for 15 second speed 9.
2. Add butter, flour, baking powder, eggs and combine 10seconds speed 7.
3. Add juice (squeeze over MC to catch the seeds), scrape down and mix 5 seconds speed 5.
4. Divide batter between ramekins (pipe lemon curd optional) and bake for 20minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Serve with EDC vanilla custard, ice cream or cream.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie Maker Nutella Doughnuts
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Baked Crumble Topping
- Apricot Bites
- Lotus Cheesecake
- Donna’s Fluffy Pancakes
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- THERMOMUMMA SUPER THICK (& RICH) CHOCOLATE CUSTARD
- Chocolate Pistachio Christmas Star
- Caramel Fudge
- Gluten Free Rum Balls
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Kates Rice Bubble Slice
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- My dad Bill's curried chicken
- Hot Smoked salmon pasta
- Variation Crustless Broccoli Quiche with cheddar and onions
- Megan's Orange Cake
- Red Velvet Cupcakes