- 1000 grams low fat milk, (1 litre)
- 40 grams caster sugar
- 130 grams arborio rice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or paste
- 1 pinch Cardamon seeds, (5 or 6 seeds - not whole pods)
- cinnamon, - sprinkle on top
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients in TM Bowl. Add butterfly. Cook at 90 degrees, 50 minutes speed 1.
MC on to start. Remove MC about half way through to allow mixture to thicken more.
Place into thermo dish to stand and thicken.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
I have halved sugar from original recipe, and added cardamom for flavour. Low fat milk - eg Trim works fine.
Thankyou purple pearlz for a great recipe to start!
Rice pudding will thicken on standing.
Either serve warm - delicious with some finely grated dark chocolate! Or chilled, my kids love this in their lunch boxes for school and sometimes even for breakfast!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free Apple and Berry Muffins
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Zucchini Brownies
- Chocolate -Almond Puff Pastry Parcels
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola
- Shirl's Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Cinnamon Doughnuts
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free Banana Loaf
- Gluten Free Banana Bread